The rules of the IAU and the special rules of this event apply.
- Shooters of one category may be distributed into more relays, if necessary.
- It may nominate more than one team in one particular category.
- Each shooter may only start for one federation or for one club.
- Every shooter can only start in one team.
- The results of the individual competition are for the team results.
- All disputes and protests will be decided by the competition jury. Its decision is final and may not be appealed.
- If mixed teams have fewer than 5 teams in a class in the competition, all teams start in the “Open Class”.